10 February 2010

Taverna Verde

I got acquainted with the place late August / early September 2009. Richie Reys, one of the owners, is a friend and he invited me to the soft opening.

Me with my friends, Fred Palileo, Allen Aligam, Fritz Fernandez, Pat San Miguel and LJ Lingat
So right after work, I headed to Meralco Avenue corner Julia Vargas and shared some drinks with him and the other owners of Taverna Verde. In between chitchats, I allowed myself to enjoy the songs of Frou Frou ,that was playing in the background. Occasionally, I would grab a pita wedge and dip it in the Spinach Dip (which soon became a staple order of my friends whenever we're at Taverna Verde).

Me, Pat San Miguel and Christer Cruz

with Pat, Jonard Soriano, Grace de Leon, Mart Abareta and Ada Arcayera

I fell so much in love with the place, that I did not think twice recommending it to my other friends. Soon enough, we found ourselves hanging out in Taverna Verde at least once or twice a week (for some of our friends thrice and even four times).
Good Food... Cool Crowd... Fab Music... Prices that won't hurt your pocket... what more could you ask for?

Cocktail drinks range around 150 to 200... Appetizers range around 175 to 250. And the moment you try their foods, you'll realize that the prices are just reasonable.

My Personal Faves in the menu:
Chili and Garlic Chicharones - believe me when I say that one order is not enough
Spinach Dip
Chorizo Pizza

My Personal Favorite from the bar:
Lychee Martini
Mangorita

Come Home to Taverna Verde...
Time to Holler: (632) 633-3671



No comments:

Post a Comment