11 February 2010

The Club Chicago


My friends and I love Videoke... and when I say that we love videoke, I mean it... really mean it.

And because of this passion, we have already gone to several videoke bars... most of which are around the vicinity of our office.

Among all those videoke bars we frequently visit, one place stood out as having one with the best sound system: Club Chicago.

Club Chicago is a Family KTV located right beside Metrowalk. Each room is equipped with a plasma TV and a fabulous sound system... superb sound system... an awesome sound system... the best sound system... OK OK, I think with all the adjectives I've used, by this time you already get the picture that we love the sound system.

To add some disco touch, they have those dancing laser lights that give you the feeling that you're in a disco. The sofas are so comfy they lure you to almost lie down.

You still have to do something before hitting the high notes? There's no need to feel that you have to rush because The Club Chicago is open 24 hours. Promo Rates are entitled for those who jam from 5am to 5pm.

While at Club Chicago, try their Nachos and Wengweng at all cost... cause your Club Chicago experience is not complete without them. Even up to now, their nachos is the best that I've tasted. And while I'm composing this blog, I'm craving for those nachos.

Those nachos are so good, that my friends and I could finish one order even before we could finish one song... to think that their serving is already generous.

For Reservations, contact
(632)6373541 / (632)6379582
email: chi_fam_ktv@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment